CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
The CBSE UGC NET exam was conducted on 5th November, 2017. The candidates who appeared in the exam are now waiting for the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017. The exam was successfully conducted on all the centers and the candidates now eager to know their performance in the exam. UGC conducted the exam in total three rounds in which the candidates have to score good to proceed to further stages. UGC NET 2017 Result will be soon announced the by the board on the official website.
UGC NET Result November 2017
The Board is preparing the result for the NET exam conducted on 5/11/2017. The students appeared in the exam are waiting for the result as they want to know about their selection. The exam details and CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 status is provided by us in the below table to keep the students aware:-
|Name of the authorized board||UGC – CBSE|
|Name of exam||NET Exam 2017|
|Exam date||05th November 2017|
|Cut off marks||Will be announced soon|
|Result||Will be announced soon|
Download UGC NET Result November 2017
The candidates want to know the result of the exam as soon as possible. This will be possible when the candidates will know the steps to download the result. The candidates can also directly view and download the UGC NET 2017 result from this website. The candidates have to follow some steps that are:
- The candidates have to open the official website cbsenet.nic.in
- The result link will appear on the page
- As the link will be clicked the page will be open asking some details
- After filling the details the result will be shown
- It can be downloaded and save for future view.
UGC NET Expected Cut off Marks 2017
The UGC NET expected cut off marks will be soon published by the board. The students want to check the minimum qualified marks for NET exam. CBSE NET expected cut off 2017 is important because:
- The candidate who fails to attain the minimum cut off marks will be disqualified.
- The candidates who are within the cut off marks will be selected to proceed further.
- The minimum qualified marks are necessary to attain to appear in the final merit list.
Factors affecting the cut off marks are:
- The no of candidates appear in the exam.
- Seats allotted to the reserved categories.
- The cut off marks criteria decided by the board.
CBSE UGC NET Expected cut off marks
The aspirants want to know the minimum qualified marks so to know the possibility of selection in the exam. The board will publish the cut off marks category wise.
|Categories||Cut off marks|
|OBC||52% – 60%|
|SC||49% – 54%|
|ST||50% – 56%|
|PWD||48% – 53%|
These are only expected minimum qualified marks. Final cut off marks will be decided by the board.