IIIT Bhubaneswar Counselling (आईआईआईटी भुवनेश्वर काउंसलिंग) 2017: The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar will call the candidates for M.Tech counselling 2017. The candidates will be called on the basis on the GATE score card and M.Tech entrance exam score card. If the candidate has GATE score above 75% then He/She can apply for direct admission if the candidate has not good GATE score card then they need to apply for IIIT Bhubaneswar application form. The application form will be started after in march 2017 after the announcement of GATE result. The result and counselling Schedule will announce in June 2017.
IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Counselling 2017
After the result announced of IIR Bhubaneswar entrance exam, the shortlisted candidates are the call for the IIIT Bhubaneswar counselling 2017. All candidates those want to get admission in IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech course are require appearing for the IIIT Bhubaneswar counselling 2017.
- Candidates those have good GATE score card and qualify the IIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech entrance exam are called for the counselling process. Candidates are called through email and call lares for the personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate performance on the written examination, GATE score and the personal interview.
- Candidates are advised that they come with their original documents for the document verification for IIIT Bhubaneswar counselling 2017.
- If the candidates are selected for the personal interview and allocated a seat then they will be required to complete the admission process by paying the require admission fee.
Those candidates can apply who have the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have passed the B.E/B.Tech (CSE and IT) examination from the recognise university. Those candidates can also apply who passed the M.Sc(Computer) examination. Candidates who have passed the M.C.A from the recognise university can also apply.
- Candidates who have Indian Nationality
- Candidate those have the above 75% GATE score can apply and there is no need to entrance exam.
IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Application Form
Candidates who want to get admission in the IIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech course can apply for it the application form filling process is given
- First of all the candidate need to visit the official website of IIIT Bhubaneswar.
- Candidate needs to open the link M.tech course and click on the Online application form.
- When the IIIT Bhubaneswar form will appear on the computer screen you can register yourself by typing your required detail and after the registration, a verification mail will be sent on your mail id which has username and password.
- Sign in using the username and password and make the online payment which is nonrefundable. After the payment, you need to fill the application form and submit it.
- After submitting the application form you need to take the printout of it for further use.
Applicant needs to paste the recent passport size photo on the application form and send the printed copy of IIIT Bhubaneswar application form with the printed copy of payment at IIIT Bhubaneswar campus.
Application Fee: Candidate needs to pay Rs 1000 rupees for the application via the online mode of fee payment using the Debit or credit card.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Online application submission||March 2017|
|Online application submission last date||April 2017|
|Result Date||July 2017|
|Counselling Date||July 2017|
IIT Bhubaneswar Counselling Result
The IIIT Bhubaneswar counselling result will be published after the counselling process. All the selected candidates can take admission in the institute and the time of admission candidate are require to pay the tuition fee. Remember that IIIT Bhubaneswar Seat Allotment Result 2017 will release on the official website or on our educational portal schools.chekrs.com. We want to inform you that for the latest information should be updated with our website on the regular basis.