NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Result 2017 Releasing Today- Seat Allotment Letter Download

By | July 15, 2017

NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Result 2017

NEET UG 1st ROUND Counselling Result 2017– नीट यूजी 1st राउंड काउंसलिंग परिणाम: The Medical Counselling Committee will release NEET UG 1st Round Seat Allotment on 15th July for 15 % all India Quota seats. The candidates who have registered and entered their choice filling for MBBS/ BDS course seats.  The department will select candidates on basis of NEET 2017 Result. The candidates will get their CBSE NEET UG First Allotment Result by using registration number and password etc. The applicants will read method of downloading NEET UG Seat Allotment Result from the official website.

NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Result- Seat Allotment Letter Download

NEET UG First Round Seat Allotment Result

The MCC department is going to release 15% India quota seats for Medical and Dental College. So, The candidates who have got higher marks in the 12th Class and NEET 2017 will check NEET UG 1st Phase Allotment Result. Remaining 85 % quota seats state government will organize MBBS/ BDS Counselling as per norms and rules. The candidates who get seat allotted must report to Medical or Dental College from 16th July to 22nd July for document verification process. The admission authority will provide seat confirmation letter after completing first round seat allotment successfully.

Must Read: KGMU UP NEET Counselling || Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form

NEET Counselling Schedule 2017

Sr. No.                                             EventsDates
1.Registration, Choice Filling (From 5th) & Indicative Seat3rd-11th July up to 5:00 PM
2.Choice Filling and Locking12th July up to 5:00 PM
3.Process of Seat Allotment-Round 1st13th-14th July
4.Round 1st Result Publish15th July
5.Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College against 1round16th-22nd July up to 5:00 PM
6.Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2) & New Registration1th-4th August up to 5:00 PM
7.Process of seat allotment- Round 2nd5th-7thAugust
8.Round 2nd Result Publish8th August
9.Reporting at the allotted Medical/ Dental College against round 2nd9th-16th August up to 5:00 PM
10.Commencement of MBBS/ BDS first year session4th August
11.Transfer of vacant seats to state Quota16th August after 5:00 PM

Download NEET UG 1st Round Seat Allotment Letter

  • Aspirants go to the official website of CBSE NEET.
  • Check a News/ Events” box.
  • Enter registration number, password, date of birth, etc.
  • Check their name on result list carefully.
  • Now download and take a printout of allotment letter.

NEET UG Seat Allotment Result 

The CBSE NEET department will organize NEET UG Second (2nd) Round Seat Allotment Result on 8th August. The interested candidates will lock their choice for higher options of colleges and courses. The department will select the candidate on basis of NEET marks and according to rules and norms of government of India for reservation policy. The candidates will get more information about CBSE NEET UG Seat Allotment Result on this page as soon.

Official Link: NEET 1st Round Result

See Also

NEET Result 2017 || TN MBBS Application Form 2017

2 thoughts on “NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Result 2017 Releasing Today- Seat Allotment Letter Download

  1. satish chand jatav

    kya mujhe 1st round me mbbs seat mil sakti hai?
    pls. ans. me


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *