Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admissions 2017- Counselling Form, Dates, Procedure, Merit List

By | July 7, 2017

Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Seat Allotment Result

Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admission- तमिलनाडु एमबीबीएस / बीडीएस प्रवेश is going to be conducted in the upcoming month of May 2017. Tamil Nadu MBBS Counselling 2017 is being organised by Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu state. Through the conductance of Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2017 Schedule, The applicant will get admission in various government medical colleges to pursue post graduate degree in Tamil Nadu state. We are providing you with the details about TN Medical 2017 Counselling procedure such as application form, eligibility criteria, TN MBBS Merit list and all other required details for the counselling.

See Also

COMEDK UGET Counselling || AIIMS MBBS Counselling

Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2017

TN Medical CounsellingUsually, The TN Medical counselling will be conducted in more than one round of counselling. According to the policy of Medical Admission Committee of Tamil Nadu state, there will be 85% reservation quota for the Tamil Nadu state candidates whereas the remaining 15% quota is reserved for Tamil Nadu state. Only the candidates who have qualified NEET 2017 will be eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling process 2017. To know about the detailed eligibility criteria candidates are suggested to read the article carefully.

Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling Process

The government of Tamil Nadu state follows single window process for the conductance of the counselling. The candidates who would qualify the entrance examination will be informed in intimation process during the counselling. The candidates will then require appearing in person to the allotted centre for reporting where will further require doing other formalities. At last of the counselling, each candidate who would eligible will get a confirmed seat in respective government MBBS/ BDS college.

Eligibility Criteria

  • The applicant’s age must be exceeded for seventeen years.
  • The applicant must have qualified NEET 2017 with minimum cut-off marks decided by the conducting authority.
  • The applicant must have passed XII level education from a recognised institution.

Application Form

The applicant might need to fill the TN Medical Counselling Registration form during the counselling process. The students are supposed to enter all the details correctly in the application form.

Option Entry

The candidates who would have to appear in the counselling process will require entering the choices of institutions located in Tamil Nadu state in the priority order. In the end as per the rank in NEET 2017, their choices will be considered.

Document Verification Process

All of the applicants are needed to carry the following documents for the verification at the pre-decided venue along with their photocopies.

  • Caste Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • XII & X class Certificates
  • 6 Passport Size Photographs
  • Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling Registration Form
  • NEET 2017 Rank Card
  • One Photo ID
  • Birth Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Residential Certificate

Registration Fee

During the counselling process applicant has to make payment of Rs. 500/- through demand draft in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Payable at Chennai.

Tamil Nadu MBBS Counselling Schedule

Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Admissions EventsImportant Dates
Start date of issue of TN Medical 2017 ApplicationJune 27, 2017
Last date of sale of Application & DownloadingJuly 07, 2017
Last date for receipt of filled in applicationJuly 08, 2017 05:00 pm
Declaration of Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Merit ListJuly 14, 2017
Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Counselling Round 1July 17 to 22, 2017
Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Counselling round 2August 2017

Tamil Nadu Medical 2017 Seat Allotment Result

Category of CandidateReservation Percentage
Open Competition Category Candidate31%
Backwards Class Category Candidate30%
Most Backwards Class Category Candidate20%
Scheduled Caste (SC) Category Candidate18%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category Candidate01%

 The applicant will get a confirmed seat in one of the government college of Tamil Nadu state which offers MBBS/ BDS degree to pursue. It is expected from last year data that he TN Medical Merit List 2017 will release in the first or second week of June. We will also update the same on this site also when the list would get released. The students seeking admission in Latest Medical Admission Counselling can click on the link.

BHU MBBS Admission || Latest Medical and Engineering Counselling Schedule

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *