Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form 2017- Medical Admission, Counselling Dates, Procedure

By | June 27, 2017

Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form 2017

Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form 2017– தமிழ்நாடு மருத்துவ படிவம் படிவம்: The Health & Family Welfare Department of Tamilnadu has released online TN MBSS/ BDS Application Form on 27 June. The department will be select on basis of NEET 2017 Scores. The candidates who have been cleared Neet Cutoff Marks with a good score will apply online for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission Application Form. 85% seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu state quota and remaining 15%  seats for all India quota. It is a chance for candidates’s of Tamil Nadu state, they will get Tamil Nadu Medical Admission in the on basis of 10+2 Marks and NEET Scores. The candidates may read more information on Tamil Nadu (TN) MBBS/ BDS Admission which is given under the section.

Tamil Nadu (TN) Medical Admission 2017Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form- Medical Admission, Counselling Dates, Procedure

The Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education (DME) is going to organized TN Medical College Admission. So, the interested candidates will fill up Tamil Nadu Medical Admission Application Form before the last date. The Online Application Form Date will complete in the month of July. After the application process, the Department will release TN Medical Admission Procedure as soon.

Read Also

Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admissions 2017

NEET Result 2017

Name of OrganizationDirectorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu
EventsTN Medical Admission 2017 Application Form
Starting Date application Form27th June
Last Date of Application FormUpdate Soon
CategoryApplication Form
Official Websitewww.tnmedicalselection.org

TN MBBS Counselling Dates

Sr. No                                                   Events           Dates
1.Application Form Release27th June
2.Last Date of Submission of application form (without late fees)July
3.Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2017July/ August
4.First CounsellingJuly/ August
5.Second counsellingJuly / August

Tamil Nadu Admission Procedure

The DME department will conduct TN Medical Admission Procedure in the upcoming days. So, the interested candidates may read more information on Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admission Procedure from here.  We are providing method MBBS BDS Admission of DME Department of Tamil Nadu step by step.

Application Form

The candidates who have been getting a good score in the NEET 2017 will fill up online application form before the last date of applying. They will be deposited Application Form Fee through speed post/ online mode.

Application Fee

  • For General/OBC category candidates: Rs.500/-
  • For SC/ST/SCA category candidates: No Fee

MBBS/ BDS Admission Merit List

The DME department will release TN MBBS/ BDS Merit list on the official website. The candidates will collect their TN MBBS/ BDS Admission Merit List from tnmedicalselection.org. The aspirants will access merit list by using application number and password, etc.

TN Medical Counselling

The candidates who will select in the TN Medical Merit List can appear in the Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling. As soon as the DME department will publish counseling schedule, we are providing the latest update on TN MBSS Counselling Dates.  In this counseling schedule, the candidates will complete their document verification process.

Document Verification

  • 10th Marksheet
  • 12th Marksheet
  • NEET 2017 Score Card
  • TN Medical Admit Card 2017
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Character Certificate

tnmedicalselection.org. MBBS Seat Allotment

The aspirants will check their TN MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment Result after completed the counseling process. They may download their seat allotment letter from the official website. The candidates will get admission in the Medical College by using seat allotment letter. The Seat Allotment letter will available on the official website or candidate’s email id.

See Also

IIT Delhi Admission

AIEEE Counselling 2017 Schedule

One thought on “Tamilnadu MBBS Application Form 2017- Medical Admission, Counselling Dates, Procedure

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *